It's no secret that SEO is a challenging aspect to master, but it is also potentially lucrative. With this in mind, it makes sense why so many people are looking for ways to maximize their efforts with current tools and methods available; luckily, there has never been more variety than now. Here, we will go over the top seven SEO tech stack every Search Engine Optimization professional should have at hand - whether they're just starting out or working as hard as ever towards new heights.
Best SEO Tech Stack
The search engine optimization industry has evolved, and so have the tools we use to help us with our SEO efforts. If you're looking for a new SEO tech stack, here's a look at some of the best options on the market today:
Ahrefs is my favorite SEO tool on the market. It is not only the fastest web crawler (second to Google), but it also has the best user interface of any tool on the list.
It is used primarily for keyword research, backlink audits, and competitive analysis. In addition, Ahrefs offers organic search reports, similar to SEMrush. These reports allow you to see the traffic on your competitors' websites.
You can then use the data for keyword research, link building, SEO strategies, rank tracking, and content marketing.
- Amazing Keyword Tools – Ahrefs generates millions upon a single search query.
- Ranking History - This allows you to see the ranking history for any keyword on any page of your site.
- Content Explorer - Search the Ahrefs database for content that includes more than 1,000,000 web pages to perform a content search.
- Monitor Outbound Links – Ahrefs displays outgoing link reports in the site explorer. This allows you to keep track of which guest posts are linking.
- Website improvement to increase visibility and rank
- Historical backlink data analysis
- Creating a content strategy
SEMrush, a popular competitor analysis tool, helps users evaluate their competitors and their content. It offers robust metrics that allow users to identify the best pages, keywords, and content.
SEMrush has helped many website owners and entrepreneurs understand the SEO strategies of their competition. This makes SEMrush a popular SEO tool for small and medium-sized businesses. SEO tools offer the best SEO, PPC, backlinks tools, keyword research, SERP, etc.
- Organic research allows users to view the top keywords used in their competition's searches and compare the domain changes.
- Advertising Research - This helps you run better ad campaigns by analyzing the ad budgets and competitors' ad campaigns. Localization is also possible.
- SEMrush allows users to view competitors' product listing ads as well as product feeds.
- Traffic Analytics – SEMrush provides accurate information about website traffic and online performance. It can also help you understand potential customers' media habits and behavior.
- Creating guest blogging strategies
- Analyzing strategies of competitors
- Website ranking
- Perform technical SEO audits to gauge user experience
- CPC advertising opportunities
GrowthBar is a reputable and user-friendly SEO tool. You can see millions of keyword results, backlinks from your competitors, Google Ads data, and create blog content with just one click.
GrowthBar is an open-source tool built with Open AI, the most advanced language model ever created. This means that the results and recommendations are as excellent as they come. It is intuitive, simple, and sleek.
It's a popular choice for entrepreneurs, small business owners, and freelancers due to its simple interface and rich data sets. GrowthBar also counts larger companies such as Minted, Square, Spekit, and Teepublic as customers. In addition, GrowthBar offers a Chrome Extension for free to gain SEO insights as you browse the internet.
- Organic Research: View millions of keyword suggestions and their competitiveness scores.
- Competitiveness Metrics: View your top keywords and backlinks. You can export any metric to an Excel-friendly CSV.
- Content generation: Create a blog post outline with the right keywords, headlines, and word count.
- Generating content
- Competitive Research: Find out what your competition is doing with top organic keywords, Google Ads keywords, and backlinks.
- Building your content strategy requires knowing the word count, difficulty scores, keyword suggestions, and backlinks.
4. Advanced Web Ranking
Advanced Web Ranking is an excellent SEO tool for large keyword volumes. It is ideal for both agencies and in-house teams because it can track keywords at a hyper-specific level, including SERP features.
The tool supports the tracking of more than 3,000 search engines from over 170 countries. It also supports Baidu, Yandex, and Amazon. Advanced Web Ranking can also conduct a competitor analysis, including market shares, estimated visitors, and new competitor discovery.
- It is a well-known tool that has been around since 2002.
- This tool provides hyper-specific local SEO results for both mobile and desktop (city-level, country-level, or GPS coordinates).
- 3.000 search engines, more than 170 countries (also supports SEs like Baidu Yandex or Amazon and YouTube).
- White-label reporting is possible. You can export them via PDF or CSV, create permalinks, and integrate with Data Studio.
- It can store large quantities of keywords, which is great for agencies and large in-house teams.
- This tool supports unlimited users, with different rights (admin or team member), at no extra cost.
- Performing keyword research
- Monitoring large quantities of keywords
- Local keyword ranking
- Understanding SERP features and competitor insights
Sitechecker provides an excellent website checker and detailed SEO analysis. This will help you make SEO improvements. Sitechecker scans your site and gives you insight into traffic, backlinks, and rankings.
- Website Monitoring - They conduct regular website scans and provide information about changes made to your website, as well as how they affect your SEO scores.
- Website Traffic Check – You can see traffic from competitors without limits.
- Daily Backlink Tracking - Get notified when any link points to your site (or disappears) so that you can take appropriate action.
- Rankings Check – View your keyword rankings (including mobile and local rankings).
- Website audits
- Tracking competitors
- Monitoring and tracking keywords
- Tracking of lost and new backlinks
6. Authority Labs
Authority Labs, another useful SEO tool, has a very user-friendly interface. Authority Labs allows you to create multiple websites and optimize your SEO campaigns easily. You can also use it to track your location and laser target your audience. It allows users to track the SEO strategies and campaigns used by their competition in the market.
- Global Tracking – You can do both local or global tracking of different cities and countries.
- Keyword Targeting – Effective keyword targeting using keyword research tools
- Authority Labs offers a free trial for 30 days.
- Daily Reporting – Receive detailed reports with daily rank checking to help you understand where you stand.
- Tracking competitor domains
- Tracking product rankings on different sites
- Comparison of mobile rankings with desktop results
Mangools is a great tool for bloggers and affiliate marketers because it has features to help them compete on search engines. For example, keywords can be researched using their keyword tool, showing how your competitors rank in Google or Bing for top searches - even if they're not listed on page one of the results. It also provides historical trends about what people were searching for before. When writing new articles with SEO-worthy keywords at hand, visitors will be more likely to show up organically while browsing through pages 2-4 of SERPs (search engine result pages).
- Performance Metrics - This allows you to view all your metrics in one place.
- Mobile Search Tracking - Helps you track your mobile search performance.
- Backlink Quality Check Tool - The Mangools link quality check tool is a great way to find any bad links on your site.
- Provides detailed reports and statistics
- Analyze competitor sites
- Track and optimize your keywords for the most successful campaign
- Perform link management function seamlessly
The SEO tech stack is a set of tools and services you will need to implement to enable your website or blog to rank better. We've highlighted the key SEO tools list here so that you choose products and services that are best suited to your needs.
If you find this article useful, you'd also like some of the other similar articles: